I’m starting to look forward to our family travel tips linky each week. It’s so lovely to follow everyone’s adventures. I’ve also noticed that loads of people are commenting and sharing on the posts that link up. So huge thanks to you all for helping each other’s blogs to reach more new readers.
As always, there were some amazing posts linking up last week. But I was totally inspired by this one from Wandermust Family about why they travel with their baby. There are some brilliant advantages of travelling with a tiny person and I hope lots of people read it and follow suit.
Carrie has chosen a post by Sarah from Mum of Three World about the Wychwood Festival in Cheltenham. This is something I’m desperate to go to in the future after reading Sarah’s post and following her recent visit on social media. If you enjoy attending family friendly festivals, do check out Sarah’s post.
Family travel tips #7
This week I’m looking back on half term with my post about beautiful Lindisfarne in Northumberland. I hope everyone had a brilliant half term, although it really does seem like a long time ago now! Carrie is linking up her epic post on Hersonissos in Crete. I hadn’t even considered Crete as a family holiday destination with little ones until I read this, but it’s top of my list now, it looks perfect.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.
Grab the badge