This week I’m delighted to introduce the fabulous Max from Little Orange Dog. After last week’s interview with beautiful Holly Bobbins, Max is here to tell us all about his family. Max is otherwise known as Little Orange Dog because of his amazing coloured fur. Max’s mum Lisa’s blog is all about Max, so if you love reading his interview then do pop over to her blog. Max often makes a guest appearance.
1. What’s your name, what sort of animal are you and what makes you a brilliant pet?
I’m Max. Mummy calls me a Little Orange Dog, but I’m actually a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. That means I’m brilliant because I’m a Royal doggy. I’m also good at giving lots of love to my people.
2. Tell me about the person or family who live with you
I live with nice people. There is Mummy, Miss. D and Miss. L and Sparkle the cat.
3. Pets always choose their families for a reason so what do you love about yours?
They give me so much love and cuddles, and they always tell me that I am a handsome boy. They’re fun too. We go for walks together and we play fetch with my favourite toy. They’re also very comfy to sit on.
4. Try as we might to find the perfect family, they never live up to our expectations. What do yours do that drive you mad?
Sometimes they are very annoying. I spend lots of time making my cushions smell good and just when I get them right, Mummy washes them and sometimes she washes me too. I got so annoyed about this I had to hijack Mummy’s blog and write about it. People need to understand that dogs like to smell like dogs!
5. What do your family love the most about you?
What’s not to love about a cute, handsome boy like me? Everybody loves me, don’t they? I’m very friendly and I love to be fussed and cuddled, that’s probably what they love most.
6. What do your family do that they’re really proud of?
Um, that’s hard for a little orange dog to answer…they’re very friendly and look after each other and their friends. They try to help people if they need help.
7. What do your family do that make you proud of them?
They look after me and Sparkle so well and they always make time for us.
8. How can humans resolve the tragic truth that so many pets are unwanted or mistreated?
They need to take pets to the nice animal doctors and they will make them have a little sleep. When the pet wakes up it can’t have baby pets. People who are unkind to pets should never be allowed pets again. They should be sent somewhere for bad people. It’s not nice to be mean to pets.
9. It is said that pets don’t live as long as humans because they don’t have as much to learn. What words of advice do you have that humans could learn from?
Don’t worry about things. People worry and it’s not good for them. I never worry, I just relax and everything is good.
10. What are the little things that make your family one in a million?
They laugh nearly all the time, they’re nearly always happy and that make me happy too. I love my people so much.