So, I know there can be some misunderstandings and errors in communication in most marriages, but I think I pretty much know what my husband means most of the time. Men, I’m looking for marks out of ten please. Ladies, let me know your thoughts!
1. He says: I’ve bought you some chocolates
He means: I’m having an affair
2. He says: You should go out with your friends
He means: Loser
3. He says: I bought you flowers
He means: I think you should go and have a look outside, I’ve got a horrible feeling hell might have frozen over
4. He says: I look forward to being able to look after the baby so you can get out for a run whenever you want to
He means: Lard arse
He means: I’m going out
6. He says: What would you like for Christmas?
He means: I’ve seen something I want
7. He says: You look nice today
He means: I think I’m in with a chance tonight
8. He says: Do you want me to go to the shop?
He means: We haven’t got any cider
9. He says: Have you got much work on?
He means: Cook the dinner
10. He says: It’s only going to be easier getting some sleep as the baby gets older
He means: I’m moving out.