At last, the summer holidays are upon us! I don’t know about you but for us, that means lots of adventures. We’ve already been to stay at Alton Towers (we sneaked that one in before the end of term) and Warwick Castle. We have lots of grand plans for days out and camping trips over the next few weeks. I hope you’ve got some exciting travel on the horizon too. It’s always a balancing act to fit in work in the holidays though isn’t it?
My featured post this week is from TravelLynn family. It’s 12 tips for travelling in India with kids. I loved how accessible this post makes India seem. It’s somewhere I’d love to go and these tips would make it much easier to travel there with children in tow.
Carrie has chosen a post from Otis and Us about entertaining children on a road trip. I found this post really helpful too and it has given me lots of ideas for our long journey this week!
Family Travel Tips #10
Thanks to everyone who has linked up to family travel tips so far. I’m learning so much about travelling with children and adding loads more places to my bucket list! This week I’m sharing my post about Alton Towers. It has always been a popular destination for the school holidays and we stayed in the hotel as well as visiting the theme park and water park. Hopefully you’ll find it useful if you’re heading there this year.
Carrie is sharing her post about the lessons she’s learnt from travelling with kids. There’s lots of useful tips here, many of which I wouldn’t have thought of. As Carrie is my go-to guru for all things travel, it’s great to hear what she has learnt whilst she has been travelling with her children.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.