Firstly, a huge thank you to everyone who joined in with our inaugural family travel tips linky two weeks ago. Carrie and I loved reading all your fabulous, inspirational travel posts. I’m now desperate to go to some of the places that were featured.
Our favourite posts from the last linky
We did promise to feature our favourite posts each week. I really had no idea how difficult this was going to be because the quality of posts was incredible.
I’ve chosen this one from Tapped out Travellers about why travelling with little ones is the best. I love the focus on the positive side of travelling with children. So many people think that having children makes travelling more difficult. But this post just affirms the feeling that children make you revaluate your priorities, not cancel your travel plans.
Carrie’s favourite from last week was this post from Mini Travellers about Martinhal family friendly hotel in Portugal. The photos in this post are amazing and it’s great to read about a hotel that is so welcoming to the whole family.
Family Travel tips #2
This week I’m linking up a post about travelling with dogs. For us, they’re part of the family too and we wouldn’t be without them. Much like Tapped out Travellers attitude to travel with children, I feel that bringing pets along offers a different sort of holiday, but an enjoyable one nonetheless.
Carrie is linking up something much more exotic, a review of a gorgeous resort in Tenerife. This post really made me want to go and lie on a beach in the sunshine. It looks fabulous.
As before, anything goes with this linky. As long as it’s related to family travel in some way, please do link up. Days out and local attractions are fine too, it’s great to get insider information from someone who lives nearby. We’ll be commenting on all your posts and sharing them on social media. Please do tweet us with #familytraveltips so we can give you a retweet.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.