Welcome to the latest Family Travel Tips linky. As the temperature drops, our thoughts this week are turning to Winter holidays. Whether it’s a week in the sun, a ski holiday or a city break to embrace the chilly weather, they’re a great way to break up the daily grind of Winter. I look forward to reading about what everyone has been up to over the past couple of weeks.
When I’m commenting on posts from this linky, the thing I enjoy the most is the variety. Last time, posts varied from tips and tricks for travelling with little ones to advice about what to do in different places. I was particularly enthused by the post from Family Can Travel about 5 days in Oslo with children. It looks like an amazing city. It’s great to have some recommendations of what to do if you’re only there for a few days.
Carrie loved the post from Family Off Duty about what to do in Budapest with kids. It was an incredibly informative post, with lots of information about the city as well as what to do there. I had no idea there were thermal baths in Budapest, but it looks like there is an abundance of them.
Family travel tips #18
As it’s still only November, you might be pleased to hear that Carrie and I have got over our rather early obsession with Christmas. Instead, we are both linking up posts about Winter holidays this week. Mine gives tips for cutting the cost of a Winter city break, whilst Carrie shares her top 5 Winter sun destinations for families.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- A maximum of two posts per blog please.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.