Half term seems to have arrived rather abruptly for us. It was such a short term anyway, and my daughter was off ill last week so she doesn’t seem to have been in school much since Easter. Are you going away this half term? We’re heading off for a few days camping in beautiful Northumberland. Carrie is away too although she’s gone somewhere more exotic – she’s sunning herself on a gorgeous beach in Crete.
Huge thanks to everybody who linked up to last week. I’m loving reading your posts about UK days out as well as exotic holidays. My featured post from last week is from MemeandHarri who were at Bodnant Gardens National Trust. I’m a huge fan of National Trust properties anyway and we have a membership so they’re often our go-to days out. I love the photos in this post, they’re really magical.
Carrie has chosen a post from the Queen of Collage about the Gruffalo Trail at Westonbirt Arboretum. The trail looks like brilliant fun and a wonderful way to spend a day outside with young children. I live relatively near to Westonbirt but still haven’t visited so it has reminded me that I need to do so.
Family Travel Tips #6
This week I’m linking up one of my favourite local days out, the Black Country Living Museum. I made a short video about visiting the attraction, so I’m going to pop that in here as a change from photos.
Carrie is linking up her packing checklist post. If you are going on holiday with babies or young children, this is super useful. She covers rules on what you can and can’t take when you’re flying as well as the things you really should pack.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.
Grab the badge