The summer holidays are still in full swing here. I feel like we’re packing things in to make up for the lack of time with the girls the rest of the year when they’re back to school. We’ve been on some fabulous days out, from theme parks to castles to secret gardens and everything in between. I hope your summer holidays have been equally exciting and I’m looking forward to reading about everyone’s adventures.
Perhaps it’s due to the summer holidays, but last weeks posts were all really exciting. There was one in particular though that I found incredibly inspirational. This post from Bébé Voyage is an interview with a globetrotting mum. It features Evie from Mumpack Travel, who is currently travelling with her daughter for two years. It has given me serious wanderlust and I can’t wait until we’re able to do the same thing.
Carrie is featuring a fabulous post from Wandering Expat Family about Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen. There is much more to the gardens than you would expect from the title. It is in fact an amusement park with rides, a pantomime and even its own marching band.
Family travel tips #12
My post this week gives you some tips for camping in beautiful Kielder Forest in Northumberland. This is a stunning part of the country with breathtaking scenery. But it’s not for everyone. There was mud, rain and midges. Not for the faint hearted, but we loved it nonetheless.
Carrie is linking up her post about children’s afternoon tea at the Georgian House Hotel. I personally love the idea of a children’s afternoon tea. This is one of my favourite meals and I have always resented having to share it with the girls. Allowing them to have one of their own would solve all my problems.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.
Grab the badge