Welcome to another Autumnal Family Travel Tips. It has been a manic few weeks for us with days out all over the place. I must admit though, I’m rather looking forward to half term when we can either get away for a few days or mix exciting days out with a bit of down time! What have you been up to the past couple of weeks? I look forward to reading about it.
The posts this week have been particularly fabulous. I’ve loved reading about elephants in Sri Lanka and I’ve been totally inspired to visit Slovenia. But I was fascinated by one from Go Live Young about the top 10 things to do in London. There were some genius ideas on there that I’d never thought of doing, as well as the old favourites that are on everyone’s list.
Carrie loved the post from The Pigeon Pair and Me about what to look for in a family ski resort. This is brilliant for anyone thinking of booking their first family ski holiday this season. It gave me an interesting pointer too, as I didn’t realise the kids clubs were under 4 and 4-11. This was really useful to know as my girls will be in the same group if we put off our holiday until next Winter.
Family travel tips #15
Both Carrie and I are looking forward to Halloween and October half term with the posts we’re linking up this week. Mine is about Halloween and October half term in the West Midlands, while Carrie looks at what’s going on in Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire and Rutland.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- A maximum of two posts per blog please.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.