The past couple of weeks have been all about the build-up to the summer holidays for us. July is a really busy month and we’re all looking forward to winding down with a week’s camping holiday – at a campsite with no phone signal! We spent the weekend at Alton Towers thanks to Konfidence. It was probably the best weekend the girls have ever had and I’ll be reviewing the brand new cBeebies hotel soon.
My featured post for this week is this one from Joy about glamping and having a digital detox. This really appealed to me, as the digital detox is something I’m hoping to achieve when we go away. I’ve also never been glamping – which seems ridiculous really but Joy has inspired me to make sure we do it this summer!
Carrie has chosen to feature a post from The Ladybird’s Adventures about the Eureka children’s museum in Halifax. This looks like a fantastic, educational day out for children. It’s definitely something we’ll be heading to if ever we’re in that part of the country!
Family travel tips #9
With the summer holidays looming, I’m linking up my post about family travel essentials. My list features mosquito repellant and a first aid kit among other things. What are the things you can’t live without when travelling?
Carrie is linking up her post about how to sterilise bottles when travelling. This is spectacularly useful for anybody travelling with a baby. There is nothing Carrie doesn’t know about travelling abroad with babies and children.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.
Grab the badge