Well that’s it for us, the Summer holidays are over. It has been a manic few weeks and I’m going to miss my little sidekicks now they’re back to school and pre-school. But it is a great opportunity to catch up with some work. I can’t be the only one to have got somewhat behind with what I should be doing! I’m looking forward to catching up with everybody’s posts and reading about your summer adventures.
There were some fabulous posts linked up last week, and one in particular I found really useful. Vicky from Earth Based Fun linked up this brilliant post about travelling in France. It was a great reminder for me about the legal requirements of driving in France. As well as some helpful tips on where to go and travelling with children.
Carrie loved the post from Dais Like These about walking over Brooklyn Bridge. This brought back happy memories for me. I spent a brilliant week in Brooklyn years ago, but it was long before having children. How wonderful it would be to go back and walk the Brooklyn bridge with the girls now.
Family travel tips #13
Having published my first Christmas post yesterday, I’m clinging to the remains of Summer today by linking up my post about spending a day at Drayton Manor. It’s a great place to visit if you’re in the West Midlands, and I found it quite relaxing going when it was busy. We decided just to chill out and go on a few rides rather than rushing round trying to get on them all. It was definitely the right approach.
Carrie is linking up a brilliant post about how to take a 24 day holiday when you only have 14 days off work. I don’t know about you, but this has got me planning all sorts of trips, think how far you could go with over three weeks off!
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- A maximum of two posts per blog please.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.