I knew my husband was worried as soon as the vet answered the phone. “Hello, out of hours vet, how can I help?” “I think my dog’s drank bleach!” It wasn’t long after my husband had bleached the kitchen floor that the dog started to vomit. It was like something out of the exorcist. Even the dog thought she was dying. Cleaning hard floors safely When you’ve got both children and dogs, it’s really important to keep floors clean. The last thing I’d want is the children getting ill because of the dogs. But floor cleaner is such a nasty substance,…

View Post
It makes my day when someone shares my posts :)
5 Comments