I’ve recently started to write more about travel and days out. Most of my posts focus on the West Midlands or places we’ve been on holiday. I’ve had such a great response to them that I’ve realised people are actively looking for family travel tips. After all, much as I’d love my holidays to go just as smoothly as they did pre-children, it’s never going to happen is it?
A couple of weeks ago, Carrie from Flying with a Baby asked if I’d co-host a family travel tips linky. It seemed like the perfect solution. Travel tips by parents, for parents all linked up so they’re easy to find. So if you’ve got a family travel tips post – old or new, feel free to link it up. I’ll be commenting on them all and sharing them on social media. So if nothing else, you should get a bit more traffic by linking up.
Better still, it’s a great way to find new family travel blogs to read. There are only a few rules and we’re not going to police them. We’d like you to put our badge on your posts to share the love for the linky. It would be pretty amazing if you’d comment on a few posts too. This will build the links to your blog and increase interaction for everyone.
But most of all, we’d just love it if you’d link up so we can read all your fabulous posts. And don’t worry if you haven’t actually been away for a while. If I’m honest, neither have I! That’s why I’ll be linking up my post about family days out in the West Midlands. We’d love to hear all about the amazing things you can do in your local area just as much as your exotic holiday destination.
I’ll be making sure I share all your posts on at least one social media channel, if not more. There’s a family travel tips Pinterest board so anything that has a Pinterest image will be shared on there. It’s a group board so let us know if you’d like to be added so you can pin all your travel posts. I’ll also be sharing blog posts on Twitter, Facebook and Stumbleupon. Feel free to use #familytraveltips on Instagram and twitter too so we can retweet your tweets and give some love to your Instagram posts.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.
Grab the badge
Link up your family travel tips