Welcome to the latest Family Travel Tips linky.
Well, it’s happening. It’s time to dust off the advent calendar and dig around in the loft for Christmas decorations. We’ve already been to two Christmas events and we have lots more lined up. What have you been up to over the past couple of weeks? I look forward to reading about your family travel and days out – festive or otherwise!
I have been jealously admiring Instagram photos from my chosen post for weeks. So, I was delighted to see Go Live Young linking up their post about visiting the dead sea with children. It has made me realise that my two are probably a bit young to go there just yet, but that’s always good to know before you book anything. If you haven’t read the post, it’s well worth a read – and there are some fabulous muddy photos in possibly the only situation you’d want your children covered in this much mud!
Carrie loved the post from Baby Loves Travel about skiing with a baby. This was a real eye opener for me. We haven’t managed to go skiing with our girls and I certainly didn’t think about it when they were tiny. But there are some compelling reasons in this post as to why you really should – and where is best to go.
Family travel tips #19
With Christmas days out in full swing, I’m linking up a review of Drayton’s Magical Christmas. This is the second time we’ve been to Drayton Manor at Christmas and it doesn’t disappoint. It’s a really good default position if you’re not sure where to go for a festive day out with little ones. You’re pretty much guaranteed to have a great day.
Carrie is linking up her post about fun things to do with Kids in Lanzarote. It’s a fabulous Winter sun destination just a four hour flight from the UK. And there are so many things for both children and adults to enjoy. Check out Carrie’s incredible photos of the Timanfanya National Park.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- A maximum of two posts per blog please.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.
Grab the badge