I can’t believe it’s been a fortnight since the last Family Travel Tips, that time has flown by. I hope everyone has had an exciting Easter break with plenty of chocolate and lots of adventures. We’ve been away for a few days and it was great to start the camping season early this year.
Featured posts from Family Travel tips #2
Carrie and I both really enjoyed reading all the posts that were linked up to family travel tips #2. My favourite post was this one about surviving a camper van holiday with children from Otis and Us. I found it super useful as we’ll be investing in a camper van really soon. Carrie chose a brilliant post from Meme and Harri about places to visit in Merseyside and Cheshire.
Family Travel Tips #3
This month I’m linking up a post about a day out with Thomas on the Watercress line railway in Hampshire. We spent a few days away and I’ll be writing up a few more posts about it, but this was a brilliant day out and it will be on until 23rd April. I’d recommend it to anyone with young children who are fans of Thomas the tank engine.
Carrie is linking up this fabulous post about taking or hiring car seats abroad. It covers taking them on airlines, using particular seats in different countries and the pros and cons of taking your own child seat. For anybody order tramadol rx going abroad with children this year, this post is a must.
As before, anything goes with this linky. As long as it’s related to family travel in some way, please do link up. Days out and local attractions are fine too, it’s great to get insider information from someone who lives nearby. We’ll be commenting on all your posts and sharing them on social media. Please do tweet us with #familytraveltips so we can give you a retweet.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.
Grab the badge
Link up your family travel tips