I have no idea where the past fortnight has gone. We have been very much keeping our heads down and getting on with things. Roll on the end of term, we’re ready for a holiday! We’ve been in birthday mode here and we’ve also had some lovely National Trust days out. I hope you have been having some exciting adventures too. But if you’ve been a bit of a homebird for the past couple of weeks like me, please do link up an old post.
As always, there were some fab family travel posts linked up last time. I’ve chosen Sarah’s post on things to do in Amsterdam with a tween as my featured post. I absolutely love Amsterdam but haven’t taken my children there yet, so it was great to get some ideas for when we do go. I loved Sarah’s photos of the city too, especially the giraffe!
Carrie has chosen Smudged Postcard’s post about Italian Agriturismos. They really do look like incredible places to stay with children. Educational and exciting for the children, amazing food and excellent local wine. What more could you want?
Family travel tips #8
As National Trust days out have featured heavily in our fortnight, I’m sharing a post from a few weeks ago. It’s all about the many reasons why National Trust membership is a great investment if you’re in the UK. Carrie is linking up a post about a fascinating airport in Stockholm. She’s got details on how you can win a short break in an incredible apartment in the airport before travelling on to another city.
- Any family travel related posts are welcome! This may include but is not limited to days out, attractions, reviews and holidays.
- Please include the Family Travel Tips badge on your post or link back to the hosts.
- It would be amazing if you could comment on the two hosts posts plus two more posts that have linked up.
- Tweet @plutoniumsox or @flyingwithbaby with the hashtag #familytraveltips for a retweet and use the hashtag on Instagram so we can show some love to your posts over there too.
- The linky will go live once a fortnight on a Tuesday and will stay open until the following Tuesday.
- We will each feature our favourite post from the previous week in the following week’s linky, so you’ll get an extra link from us if you’re chosen.
Grab the badge